The only one handed pet hydration system. Squeeze and water is delivered in the bowl, release and water returns to the bottle. Ensure your lovely pets can always gets fresh filtered water every time even on a trip. It comes with a drawstring that can be held on your wrist or easily strapped onto your backpack and easily fits into any standard car cup holder. BPA free, no smell, and environmentally friendly.
- Easy To Use And Mess-free: Just squeeze the bottle with only one hand and the specially designed valve delivers water to the bowl. Release your squeeze, and the water returns to the virtually leak-free bottle. And it can also be squeezed out without wasting water even if there is only small amount of water in the water bottle because it has a built-in water pipe. So you don’t have to pour the water out or worry about the water spilling out any more.
- Portable: The portable pet water bottle easily fits into any standard car cup holder. It features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap that can be secured around your wrist or attached to your backpack or belt, making it easy to carry on the go. 18 oz / 500 ml capacity is big enough for longer walking, hiking, travel and other outdoor activities. Your lovely pets can enjoy fresh water at anytime and anywhere with this bottle.
- Fill With Fresh Water From A Trusted Source: You can bring your own fresh, clean water for your pet which can help prevent health issues related to drinking from public water bowls and puddles which can contain disease-bearing bacteria, parasites or unknown toxins. Additionally, you can dump the water from the top bowl when your pet has finished drinking, so your pet always gets fresh filtered water every time.
- Safe And Lightweight: The pet water bottle is made of HDPE material, BPA Free, no smell, environmentally friendly and recyclable; the parts are detachable and easy to clean; only 0.22 lb / 100g.
- Warm Note: – To make sure the bottle can be easily squeezed, the body of the bottle is not super rigid. If you want to put it in your bag , it’s better to putting some plastic wrap over it and tighten it with a rubber band.