Designed with 300 LEDs and 16.5ft length; Feature 20 colors, brightness adjustable and DIY RGB lights functions; Come with IR remote controller and receiver. Our led strip lights can be easily changed in different colors, fading patterns and speeds with your preferences via remote control to create outstanding decorative effects and excellent LED lighting.
- Come with one led strip lights in 16.5ft-long with 300 leds, IR remote controller with 44 keys, power adaptor and IR receiver. Feature multi-colors, brightness adjustable and IP65 waterproof. Also, remote control can pass through up to 16.5 feet to make you control the led strips with your mood.
- Our led strip lights can be changed in different colors, fading patterns and speeds with your preferences via remote control. With 20 multi-color options, and DIY RGB (red, green, blue) lights options, it can create outstanding decorative effects and excellent LED lighting.
- Our led strip lights can be cut into the length you need along the cut marks without damage to remaining led strips. Made of flexible material and self-stick back tape, it can be easily placed on any clean, dry and flat surface with good adhesion. Simply remove the tape film on the back of the strip lights and install it directly.
- Our led strip lights features IP65 waterproof, high quality materials, which are suitable to decorate kitchen, under cabinet, dining room, bedroom, garden, patio, balcony, party, wedding etc., especially great for holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties, and more to add more holiday atmosphere.
- Low power consumption to save energy, high safety performance, low heat and no radiation, the led strip lights are touchable and safe to children.
- Dimensions: 10.24×7.09×2.17
- The led strip lights have a memory function, and the light color will be the same as last usage when turn on it again.
- Only the LED strips are waterproof. Remote controller, power adaptor and IR receivers are non-waterproof.
- Please not test led strip lights more than 2 minutes when it still on the spool, otherwise, it will accumulate heat and cause the strip to overheat.