The solder wire contains 60% Tin and 40% Lead with 1.7% activity rosin flux core to offer excellent electrical and thermal conductivity. Lower melting point (361°F-374°F/183°C-190°C) with uniform heating and good flow ability makes soldering quickly and efficiently. We offer you 0.03’’/0.8mm in diameter wire to fit for variety of electrical repairs such as circuit board, mobile devices, radios, TVs and other electronics devices.
- High Quality Soldering Wire: The 0.03’’/0.8mm in diameter wire contains 60% Tin and 40% Lead with 1.7% activity rosin flux core features uniform heating and good flow ability.
- Excellent Performance: Its excellent electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity is good for electrical repair. Our solder wire creates less smoke and rosin splash while soldering and provides bright, smooth and sturdy welding spot. Moreover, fewer residues left after soldering.
- Lower Melting Point: Lower melting point (range of 361°F-374°F/183°C-190°C) makes soldering quickly and efficiently.
- Easy to Use and Carry: Comes with a solder wire reel, which is convenient for soldering use and storage. Its compact and lightweight body makes it easy to carry everywhere.
- Wide Application: Great for both DIY enthusiasts and professional electrician when doing home improvement, repairing cables/ circuit boards/radios/TVs/stereos/headsets and other electrical devices.