Outdoor Rustproof Wall Mounted Key Safe Box 4-Digit Combination Password Key Storage Lock Box.
- Capacity: for up to 5 house keys or 3 large keys. The key lock box inside size around: 2.87 x 1.38 x 3.66inch. The key lock box inside size around: 2.17 x 1.38 x 1.14inch. It offers up to 10,000 combination possibilities, you can set the password you want.
- Rust-Resistant & Weatherproof: High strength zinc alloy body and hardened-steel shackles, offer extra resistance to cutting and sawing. It is rust resistant, sturdy and a reliable key safe box.
- Easy To Install: All necessary mounting hardware is included: 4 screws and 4 nylon expanding wall anchors to ensure that the Key Safe can be mounted on any solid surface. Note: After the password is reset, it is best to take a photo record or record it with a note.
- Convenient: There is no need to put your keys under the carpet or flowerpot for hiding after you bought this key lockbox. It is suitable for indoor outdoor use.
- Wide application: The key box can be used in many areas. It is suitable for outdoor use. It can be fixed to a wall for emergency entry, vacation home, pet sitters, etc
- Please don’t reset your own new code first when you receive it. Please try to reset the new simple combination (like “0-0-0-1”) to test if it is available to open the box, which can make sure that you can unlock it with the new code.
- There is no way to use or reset the key box with combination if you forget your password. It is suggested to take a picture or write down to record after setting a new code once the password is reset. This is a very serious problem. Hope to draw your attention.
- When you set the password, the plate should be pressed to the end completely. Otherwise, it will lead to a disorder of new password and cannot be unlocked.
- Before you open the lock, the number should be well aligned with the code line.
- Rotate the dials weekly to maximize their lifespan.
- Please keep the key box closed for weather resistance.
- It’s NOT recommend to use combination such as “A-A-A-A”.
Reset your Combination:
- Open the key box, leave dials at current combination (0-0-0-0)
- Push the RESET button from position A to position B
- Now scroll numbers to set your desired combination
- Push the RESET button back to position A. Now the new combination is set.
- 4 x Screw
- 4 x Expansion Plug
- 1 x Key Password Box
- 1 x User Manual